Thursday, May 3, 2007

Technocrati #14

I'm following orders on this one: I searched for Learning 2.0 and then for "Learning 2.0", in blog posts, tags and the blog directory. The thousands of hits I got in the blog posts were reduced considerably in the tags, and even more so in the blog directory. The relevance of the content improved as well. Using quotations further refined the quality of the search.
I explored popular blogs, searches and tags and was impressed by the fact that this is still a world for those technologically inclined, with most of the popular blogs focusing on some aspect of technology and how to use it.
I was also amused to run into the notice that the Technocrati demon had escaped, on several occasions...but that happened just on one out of the several days that I visited the site.

No comments: